Friday, July 13, 2012

If you write me, I will come (to your food truck)

Chicago: various locations

Fully electric and capable of going 40 miles on a 5-hr charge


bird´s eye view

I had the presence of mind to stop mid-devour and take a pic

The owners of this truck reached out after my tv appearance and I took them up on their offer to stop by when I was in Chicago last week.  A pasty (pronounced PASS-tee, so nothing to do with burlesque dance attire) is described by them as a ¨hand held pot pie.¨ From my frame of reference, it´s like an oversized empanada with a heartier crust.  I chose to sample the thai chicken ft. ginger, tomato and cauliflower.  Delicious and filling.  I especially enjoyed the crust!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you continue to reap benefits from your Jeopardy! appearance!

    ReplyDelete